Skip to content
Many insurance providers have encouraged potential customers looking for insurance to “go direct” with them and save money by cutting out the middle man. However, there are several reasons why going through an insurance broker, like Viking Risk & Insurance Services, could be a more valuable choice for you:
- We don’t see you as just another number in a huge database of customers. We’re a small team that works directly on your insurance and that knows our clients when they contact us. We’re just a phone call, email or text message away from answering any questions you might have about your insurance coverage.
- Depending on your circumstances, insurance rates could be LOWER when going through an insurance agent. Insurance companies provide brokers with lower rates because we’re professionally trained, licensed and certified to accurately assess risk and help clients choose the perfect policy for their needs.
- We’re hands on. We’ll work with you and make suggestions for your policies. That way they’re personally tailored to your needs, for both coverage needs and budgetary constraints. We don’t provide immediate online quotes because these aren’t always accurate and can change after the insurance provider reviews additional information.
- Customer service doesn’t end after your policy purchase. Even after you have purchased your policy, we can offer you peace of mind because our knowledge, experience and trustworthiness provide.
- You’ll know what you’re buying with us. Direct-sales insurance does have is up sides, but sometimes insurance providers hide exclusions that can screw you over. You could be shopping for an apple, but they gave you an orange at a discount.